Current status at LEEL COILS EUROPE on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Our company set up the crises team at the beginning of March to challenge the threat. The team has taken several immediate actions to protect our employees and operations:
- restriction of entrance to the premises
- all visitors have to wear a face mask
- customer’s and supplier’s visits are limited to necessary minimum
- regular disinfection within the plant
- support of home office wherever applicable
- all employees wear face mask and disinfectants are available
- other measures
We take all effort to maintain the production running despite the challenging circumstances. We don’t have any major issue with material deliveries at this moment. On the other hand due to increasing restrictions in EU and factory closures of some suppliers it is getting more and more difficult to get all necessary materials. On the output side we face insufficient capacity of forwarders whose trucks are stuck on border checkpoints which is out of our control and may cause delays of deliveries.
This status is valid for today’s situation. We are aware that situation may change in upcoming days. We will inform you in case of any major issues.