Selected statistics for the fiscal year 2020/2021
We are part of the EcoVadis database
Approval of heat exchanger production process for PED category II
COVID-19 and protection of employees
- Offices and production premises have been disinfected several times with chlorine-free so called polymer disinfection, which is applied by fogging. This polymer layer provides long-lasting protection against microorganisms (up to 21 days).
- The most frequently touched areas (door handles, door edges, etc.) are regularly disinfected by cleaning company.
- Dispensers with hand disinfection are available in several locations throughout the company.
- Respirators and disposable masks are regularly provided to employees.
- The company's management supports home office.
- According to a government regulation, testing of all employees is carried out by means of single-use antigen tests from a saliva sample.
- All carriers delivering or dispatching material must be notified in advance and must wear a face mask throughout their presence on the premises.
- Customer and supplier visits were limited, both on the company premises and in their locations.
Water coolers for precision cooling of modern data centers
Dimensions of the heat exchangers: length 2,460 x width 279.3 x height 2,259 mm.
The coolers will be installed in separate cooling units, which are designed for precision cooling of modern data centers and server rooms.
Heat exchangers for a nuclear power plant in Sierra Leone
- The design department first devised the structural strength of the entire frame for such a large load capacity.
- Furthermore, we had to reckon with difficult handling during production, along with special jigs.
- We used unique flanges, which are based directly on the French standard.
- According to the customer's request, we applied a pre-surface treatment, so-called blasting/sandblasting on the headers.
- After blasting, the headers were painted with a special white, two-component epoxy paint in two coats with a total thickness of 150 µm; this paint is resistant to abrasion, sea water and mineral oils.
- Brazing took place on painted headers; it required raised care and precision to avoid damaging the paint.
- Before sending to the customer, the acceptance took place by inspection company from France, which was ordered by our customer. The inspector came to our company to inspect the manufactured heat exchangers, which he subsequently approved and released for dispatch.
- We have produced atypical transport pallets with a size of 4500x2400 mm for these heat exchangers.
Sad news – Andreas Gordes
Andreas will remain in our hearts as a very friendly, hardworking and modest man.
Therefore we would like to honour his memory!
LCE COATING VS. COVID-19
Evaporators with droplet eliminators
Current status at LEEL COILS EUROPE on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Our company set up the crises team at the beginning of March to challenge the threat. The team has taken several immediate actions to protect our employees and operations:
- restriction of entrance to the premises
- all visitors have to wear a face mask
- customer’s and supplier’s visits are limited to necessary minimum
- regular disinfection within the plant
- support of home office wherever applicable
- all employees wear face mask and disinfectants are available
- other measures
We take all effort to maintain the production running despite the challenging circumstances. We don’t have any major issue with material deliveries at this moment. On the other hand due to increasing restrictions in EU and factory closures of some suppliers it is getting more and more difficult to get all necessary materials. On the output side we face insufficient capacity of forwarders whose trucks are stuck on border checkpoints which is out of our control and may cause delays of deliveries.
This status is valid for today’s situation. We are aware that situation may change in upcoming days. We will inform you in case of any major issues.
Our production hasn´t been stopped yet
A company visit by Indian conductor Maestro Debashish Chaudhuri
Our company has been successfully recertified
Fluid heat exchangers for a mobile automated water generation unit for desert areas
Within the project a mobile automated unit, for extraction of water, will be developed based on previous research in the field. Condensation of water vapor using renewable energy sources, especially solar radiation. The mobile automated facility will produce water with a flowrate of 100/200 m3/h using local renewable sources of electricity. The expected size of each individual device is ca. 1 x 1 x 2 m, multiple units will be used in the facility, it will serve as a mobile emergency water source with an average daily production of 10 liters. A working prototype of the unit will be demonstrated in a real-world environment by the end of February 2021.
The project is subsidized by the Technology Agency of the Czech Republic (TAČR), Program ZÉTA. We are pleased that we could support the students with our technical experience and know how. We are also pleased to be the chosen manufacturer of the heat exchangers.
The first prototype has already been produced, tested in the ČVUT laboratories and subsequently tried and tested in the real-world conditions of the United Arab Emirates.
Christmas concert to support of Tereza Maxová Foundation
Our heat exchanger on the roof of a shopping centre in Germany
Technical specifications of the supplied heat exchanger:
- power output 400 kW;
- coil pattern 4S4;
- contains 2,000mm copper tubes, which have been placed in 10 rows in width and 72 rows in height;
- operates as both condenser and evaporator;
- has a total of 90 inputs (50/50 split between the header and distributors);
- dimensions of heat exchanger 2,000 mm x 2,995 mm x 355 mm (width, height, depth);
- the heat exchanger has been also fitted with safety handling jigs.
We had to use special freight for this large heat exchanger, which had to be transported horizontally as an oversized load, because it did not meet the standard transport dimensions but still arrived safely and on time.
The first thing the customer did immediately after taking over the coil, was the holding pressure test with the Schrader valves.
The pressure was okay, so it was possible to lift our product to the roof where an air handling unit was already prepared for installation.
An interesting project producing heat exchangers for the French company AF Energy
- use environmentally friendly refrigerant,
- limited space for units on site,
- high power (500 kW per unit, 12 units in total).
The HFO1234ze refrigerant (R1234ze) has been selected for its energy efficiency and low value of Global Warming Potential (GWP). The use of this refrigerant leads to very high mass flow rates.
We have manufactured tailored heat exchangers according to the above-mentioned technical specifications and requirements.
Our innovative design has exceeded traditional Almc technology. The use of a microchannel exchanger has been in the past the major cause of a high refrigerant pressure drop. Thanks to the switch to our heat exchangers the pressure drop has been minimized, while performance and overall operating conditions have substantially improved.
The use of 800 mm fans with additional air flow blades has helped to achieve airflow rates that have not previously been reached.
The heat exchangers have been made in 2S1 geometry with 7,94 mm grooved tubes that provide:
- small internal volume,
- very high thermal efficiency,
- the best heat transfer to air pressure drop ratio,
- the best conditions for circulation of the prescribed refrigerant.
The heat exchangers have been developed and designed in close collaboration with Mr. Gilles Carron, president of AF Energy, based in France.
Type V units of 4 and 5 meters have been created for this project.
Aquatherm Kiev 2019
About 26 000 trade visitors came to the fair (24 320 in 2018) from 47 countries. The total number of exhibitors was 550 (535 in 2018) from 21 countries, all on an exhibition area of 17 500 m2.
Installation of evaporator at our customer
Since it was necessary to transport the heat exchanger to the roof of the building using a crane we added the following elements to the common heat exchanger design:
- 5 mm holes for fixing the heat exchanger with self-tapping screws directly to the unit,
- removable cover plates to facilitate access and connection of the cooling circuit,
- side plate which serves as a protective shelter over the heat exchanger,
- handling holes for hanging on a crane.
Everything went according to plan, the heat exchanger was in place and the unit was put into operation. We were delighted that the customer was satisfied with our work.
Trade fair ISH 2019
Indian conductor Debashish Chaudhuri has visited our company
Christmas concert of Hilton hotels in Prague for supporting the Tereza Maxová Foundation
Trade fair CHILLVENTA 2018
We would like to thank to all our business partners who visited our booth during the trade fair. We look forward to next with you.
Trade fair MOSTRA 2018
We would like to thank to all our business partners who visited our booth during the trade fair. We look forward to next with you.
Given this transaction, our parent company Lloyd Electric & Engineering Ltd. is renamed to LEEL Electricals Ltd. This change will affect us in Europe as well and the existing company LLOYD COILS EUROPE s.r.o. gets a new name, LEEL COILS EUROPE s.r.o. within the next couple of weeks. This new company name will also appear in the end of our business mailings: email@example.com and we kindly ask you for sending e-mails into this new domain. Other company information incl. VAT remains the same.
Thanks to this step we are returning to our roots. We will focus more on traditional and strong segments, in which the group LEEL has already been doing business for many years. We also want to focus on a continuous improvement and broadening of our services for our customers.
Thank you for visiting us at Chillventa!
For the fifth time in a row, our company LLOYD COILS EUROPE participated in international exhibition CHILLVENTA held in October 2016 in Nuremberg. The exhibition is for all of us a great opportunity not only to meet personally our customers and discuss current issues, but also to present the latest products of our company in the field of air conditioning and refrigeration. If you have any questions or feedback regarding the exhibition of our products please do not hesitate to contact our Sales Department. We will be very happy to receive your enquiry.
We hope you enjoyed the show and we are looking forward to see you again in the near future.
Thank you for visiting us at MCE 2016!
This exhibition was for all of us a great opportunity not only to meet personally our customers and discuss current issues, but also to present the latest products of our company in the field of air conditioning and refrigeration. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding our products, please do not hesitate to contact our Sales Department.We will be very happy about your feedback.
We hope you enjoyed the show and we are looking forward to seeing you again in the near future.
Mostra Convegno Expocomfort 2016
ACR SHOW 2016
Lloyd Coils Europe will be exhibiting a selection offinned coil heat exchangers from their extensive range with options using 7mm,5/16”, 3/8” 1/2" and 5/8” tubes.Coils manufactured are for variousapplications including air conditioning, data centre cooling, process cooling,refrigerated display cases, cold rooms and freezer rooms, marine and offshoreapplications.
To find out more and pre-register visit www.acrshow.com
The exhibition is for all of us a great opportunity not only to meetpersonally our customers and discuss currentissues, but also to present the latest productsof our company inthe field of air conditioning and refrigeration. If you have anyquestions or feedback regarding the exhibition of our products please do nothesitate to contact our Sales Department. We will be very happy to receive yourenquiry.
We hope you enjoyed theshow and we are looking forward to see you again in the near future.
Special visit from INDIA
Everything was found as expected. Mr. Punj was satisfied with the running of the both plants.
We promise, that we continue staying the developing successfull company.
LLOYD COILS EUROPE is now member of ASERCOM
International exhibition Mostra 2014 - Milan, Italy
A lot of visitors were many companies-exhibitors as all of them use air heat exchangers for their production of air conditioning and ventilation systems.
Visitors were interested in special heat exchangers developed for non-standard application, for example, such as combined heat exchangers, applied in air dehumidifiers for pools, or the reversible heat exchangers applied in Heat Pumps. It was very opportune because we could show to our visitors finished products where our coils were used.
We would like to thank all our visitors for their interest shown to our products, and we look forward to further meetings with all of them and for further mutually beneficial cooperation.
LLOYD COILS EUROPE participates in "CLIMATE WORLD 2013" in MOSCOW
A lot of visitors were many companies-exhibitors as all of them use air heat exchangers for their production of air conditioning and ventilation systems. They were interested in cooperation with LLOYD COILS EUROPE, as the producer of such products which are well-established in the Russian market as high quality products and the good price.
Visitors were interested also in special heat exchangers developed for non-standard application, for example, such as combined heat exchangers, applied in air dehumidifiers for pools, or the reversible heat exchangers applied in Heat Pumps.
Our representatives, Galina Garokova, Alexandra Rylova and Ondrey Chada, working on the stand, in detail explained to visitors the feature of the production of finned tube heat exchangers and the technological capabilities of our plant in Prague. The attention of our guests was also taken to the different types of fin surface: aluminum fins, with vinyl-epoxy covering and hydrophilic surface. Some our customers and consumers of our products also participated in the exhibition. It was very opportune because we could show to our visitors finished products where our coils were used.
Many companies were interested in our products at the exhibition. There were the companies which are engaged in the design, development and production of HVAC systems, cold supplying, heating and ventilation. The following days confirmed this fact because we have received many requests from our visitors for the supply of equipment.
Despite the fact that Moscow welcomed us with very inhospitable weather, and some people could not arrive in time for the exhibition, the atmosphere in the exhibition’s halls was warm and friendly.
We thank all our visitors for their interest shown to our products, and we look forward to further meetings with all of them and for further mutually beneficial cooperation.